Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.843 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,447,495 Franc (RM10,063) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)