Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.621 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 842,939 Franc (RM6,215) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)