Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.313 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 846,127 Franc (RM6,030) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (30 minutes ago)