Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.935 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,141,427 Franc (NZ$5,028) in Tauranga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)