Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,760 Franc (1,782 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)