Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06732 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 655,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 452,868 Franc (6,726,599 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)