Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,621,326 Franc (€2,479) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)