Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,031,039 Franc (€1,596) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)