Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,158,160 Franc (€1,766) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)