Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,656,514 Franc (€2,524) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)