Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.737 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 401,149 Franc (2,644 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)