Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.067 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 409,997 Franc (2,696 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)