Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.215 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,909 Franc (1,794 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)