Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.054 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 410,990 Franc (2,685 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)