Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.378 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 338,989 Franc (2,182 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)