Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.218 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 639,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 483,159 Franc (Php43,068) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)