Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.671 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 413,806 Franc (Php38,778) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)