Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.378 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,758 Franc (Php28,660) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)