Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.962 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 816,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 584,403 Franc ($b7,218) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)