Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.750 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 515,450 Franc ($b6,305) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)