Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.794 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 517,035 Franc ($b5,758) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)