Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.471 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 434,654 Franc (3,094 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)