Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.905 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,153 Franc (2,105 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)