Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.032 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 369,776 Franc (2,550 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)