Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.660 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 453,342 Franc (273,026 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)