Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.715 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 413,713 Franc (241,293 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)