Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.940 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 316,408 Franc (163,075 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)