Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.658 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 443,829 Franc (267,723 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)