Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 998,651 Franc (€1,523) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)