Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.237 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 747,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 592,189 Franc (10,169 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (34 minutes ago)