Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.789 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 828,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 661,721 Franc (11,451 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)