Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.161 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 679,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 543,977 Franc (9,195 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)