Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04594 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,652,564 Franc (Rp 35,968,526) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)