Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,353,017 Franc (Rp 53,359,352) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)