Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 554,550 Franc (Rp 13,602,065) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)