Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.466 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 610,917 Franc (ARS $19,415) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)