Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.283 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 346,924 Franc (Mex$ 11,090) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)