Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,606,265 Franc (€3,974) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)