Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,772,226 Franc (€2,694) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (25 minutes ago)