Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 177,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 130,192 Franc (GH₵1,072) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)