Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.978 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 153,321 Franc (GH₵1,247) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)