Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 139.915 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 290,266 Franc (GH₵2,075) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)