Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 129.069 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 139,591 Franc (GH₵1,082) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)