Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.595 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,247 Franc (2,662 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)