Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.940 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,157 Franc (1,112 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)