Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,630 Franc (CH$5,280) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)