Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,645 Franc (CH$5,158) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)