Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.858 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,290,027 Franc (GH₵60,574) in Takoradi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)