Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 561,749 Franc (元6,526) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)