Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 129.008 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 513,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 357,052 Franc (RM2,768) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)