Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.536 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,551 Franc (RM2,364) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)