Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.102 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 784,109 Franc (43,315 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)