Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.676 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,820,972 Franc (92,546 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)