Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.998 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,214,656 Franc (60,739 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)