Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 235,621 Franc (元2,651) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)