Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.021 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 278,063 Franc (元3,349) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)