Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.082 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 259,261 Franc (元3,083) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)