Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.024 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,858 Franc (元3,283) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)