Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.119 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 335,504 Franc (S/. 1,972) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)