Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 330,335 Franc (S/. 1,756) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (32 minutes ago)