Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.707 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 967,991 Franc (﷼ 6,177) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)