Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.607 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 743,996 Franc (﷼ 5,006) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)