Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,877 Franc (﷼ 22,696,654) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)