Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01809 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 323,597 Franc (﷼ 17,892,265) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (43 minutes ago)