Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01676 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,253 Franc (﷼ 16,481,103) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (40 minutes ago)