Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01892 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,415 Franc (﷼ 17,783,246) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)