Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 310,020 Franc (145,184 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)