Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 783,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 621,861 Franc (296,759 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)