Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.134 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 367,367 Franc (172,155 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)