Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.063 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 359,422 Franc (Taka 50,888) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)