Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.408 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,469,702 Franc (руб 141,213) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)