Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.289 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,485 Franc (156₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)