Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 745.219 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,686,966 Franc (£2,264) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)