Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.211 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,789,241 Franc (元20,998) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)