Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,662,545 Franc (₩3,125,939) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)