Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,541,263 Franc (₩2,942,467) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (33 minutes ago)