Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 405.493 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (16 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (29 minutes ago)