Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 404.820 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,500 Franc (14 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)