Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.789 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 905,932 Franc (руб 92,544) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)