Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.468 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,438,856 Franc (82,372 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)