Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.019 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,728 Franc (₨31,680) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)