Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.213 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 258,100 Franc (₨31,426) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)