Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.468 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 370,429 Franc (₨39,124) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)