Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04558 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 209,877 Franc (Rp 4,604,147) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (27 minutes ago)