Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,424,765 Franc (Rp 30,987,651) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)