Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04561 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,441,066 Franc (Rp 31,595,584) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)