Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1528.203 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 785,000 Franc (﷼ 514) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)