Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1437.242 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 830,000 Franc (﷼ 577) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (31 minutes ago)