Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1379.483 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 744,000 Franc (﷼ 539) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)