Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.662 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,310 Franc (379 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)