Cost of living comparison between Suphan Buri, Thailand and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,580 Franc (209 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)