Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.983 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,159 Franc (422 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)