Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.696 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,293 Franc (243 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)