Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.676 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,299 Franc (243 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)