Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.570 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 396,428 Franc (GH₵2,705) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)