Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.101 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 159,033 Franc (GH₵1,313) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 158,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)