Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.424 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,700 Franc (10,348₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)