Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 167.730 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,670,000 Franc (S/. 15,918) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)