Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47633 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 656,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 509,435 Franc (1,069,501 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)