Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.000 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,345,162 Franc (﷼ 1,555) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)