Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.095 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,752 Franc (E£ 81) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)