Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.621 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,025 Franc (E£ 127) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)